A strong immune system is not only vital for good physical health, it is also vital for good mental health too.
Having a strong Immune system has a direct impact on quality of life, your very essence so to speak, and the thing is, it can be very much in your control.
Our immune system has many different functions and does an incredible job in developing, regulating, maintaining, defending, protecting, recognizing, neutralizing, repairing, regenerating, preventing and revitalizing.
I have over the past few years really taken stock of my health I like to check things out for myself.
There’s one thing I’m pretty sure off is that no person has ever existed in this world and gone through life without some form of illness, infection, disease, accident or medical procedure from which repair, protection and recovery are needed.
We are so blissfully unaware our immune system is there, working as hard as it does, that when something does go wrong, we sure as heck get to know about it.
Some Serious Questions for You to Consider.
- How would you describe your overall general health?
- Do you tire easily, feel drained most of the time?
- Do you find your self saying you feel TATT frequently?
- Are you finding it harder to focus and concentrate?
- Do you get stressed out and frustrated easily?
- Are you getting enough quality relaxation?
- Do you have difficulty or regular disturbed sleep?
- How’s your appetite, good. poor, could it be better?
- What’s your diet like, what kind of food & drinks do you consuming the most of and how often?
- Can you identify the vitamin-rich foods that are already in your diet and the actual vitamins and minerals you are getting from them?
- Do you actually know what vitamin rich foods are essential for the immune system and your particular needs and requirements?
- Do you already know you have a weakened immune system and if so how?
- Do you have any underlying health conditions?
- Do you have a healthy immune system and if so why?
Immune deficiency is a serious problem worldwide and can present in any of the above symptoms as well as many others, most people have no idea what so ever how deficient they actually are and the associated dangers.
The Immune System Promotes & Regulates Both Physical & Mental Health
Your immune system promotes good physical health and good mental health by regulating and supporting your mood and emotions and it’s really important that you take this aspect just as seriously as any other.
No amount of vitamin-rich food, supplements or medication will support your immune system as effectively as it could without this crucial element being addressed.
A Few More Questions to Consider
- How often do you become ill?
- Do you suffer from frequent infections?
- Do you recover quickly without prescribed medication?
- Do you appear to recover only to be knocked back of your feet again a few days later by the same infection/illness?
- Second time around are you hit harder?
I would strongly advise you to go and see your GP if your answers are often and that you do struggle to recover then it would be sensible for you to just go and check things out.
I Would Think Most People Realize When Something Isn’t Quite Right
Millions of people all over the world will have some level of immune deficiency and not necessarily due to anything they are not doing.
Some of the most important vitamins and mineral levels needed to sustain a healthy immune system ensuring maximum functionality.
Sometimes require assistance beyond our control one example would be the sun, which helps your body manufacturer vitamin D3 one of the most crucial vitamin levels we as human beings seriously struggle to achieve.
I personally feel education around understanding and taking care of our immune systems has been shockingly lacking and never been promoted the way it should which confuses me immensely.
I believe our immune systems hold the key to fighting and building immunity against the COVID-19 corona virus naturally, without vaccination, along with almost all other most viruses and bacteria out there.
If only we took more action and personal responsibility, becoming much more pro active around taking care of our own health and treatments.
Take some time to have a really good look at how your immune system works and what it actually does for you in its full entirety, you’d actually be blown away.
One more thing for you to consider before I go, Big Pharma depend on repeat custom, just thought I’d mention.
Our Immune System Effects Everything
So it is quite clear that our Immune systems affect everything, it’s as simple as that really, it has an impact on our physical, mental and spiritual health.
It is holistically all-encompassing in its role and its functions, it is highly intelligent, extremely complex and the most one of the formidable forces on this earth.
In its own universe, where its sole pleasure and purpose is to serve and protect you, your health and your well-being.
Should I Consult My Doctor Before Taking Vitamin Supplements?
Yes, too much of a “good thing can be a really bad thing” and vitamin supplements are no exception, they freely sold over the counter without prescription.
I would strongly recommend you always check with your doctor or health worker for advice and guidance.
This is really important for you to know because some supplements can cause serious side effects or adversely interact with any prescribed medication you may be taking, so yes, please always seek medical advice.
I’ll leave that there for now I think so stay updated and please look out for some really interesting and informative posts.
I can always send you a heads up if you leave your best details in the space provided along with any thoughts, advice or comments you may have they are always encouraged and will always be very much appreciated.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Strong
*Please note the information contained in this post is intended for the purpose of general information and should not be used as a substitute for the individual expertise and judgement of healthcare professionals.