A healthy immune system is not only vital for good physical health; it is also essential for good mental health.
Having a robust Immune system improves the quality of life; the thing is, it is very much in your control.
In this post, I discuss how the immune system controls and regulates your physical health and mental health.
You’ll find a series of questions that will help you identify any warning signs that may indicate a weakened immune system.
There are also some solutions, best food sources and ideas for you to think about if you feel your immune system could do with a boost.
Click the link you want to start with or, by all means, continue.
- Some Serious Questions for You to Consider
- The Immune System Supports & Regulates Physical & Mental Health
- A Few More Questions to Consider
- Most People Realize When Something Isn’t Quite Right
- Your Immune System Effects Everything
- Should I Consult My Doctor Before Taking Vitamin Supplements?
The Immune System (a quick look)
Your immune system has many different functions and does an incredible job.
It specialises in developing, regulating, maintaining, defending, protecting, recognising, neutralising, repairing, regenerating, preventing and revitalising.
Over the past few years, I have taken stock of my health and like to check things out for myself.
There’s one thing I’m pretty sure of, and that is no person has ever existed in this world and gone through life without some form of accident, illness or disease.
We are so blissfully unaware our immune system is there, working as hard as it does that when something does go wrong, we sure as heck get to know about it.
Some Serious Questions For You To Consider
- How would you describe your overall general health?
- Do you tire quickly, feel drained most of the time?
- Do you find yourself saying you feel TATT frequently?
- Are you finding it harder to focus and concentrate?
- Do you get stressed out and frustrated easily?
- Are you getting enough quality relaxation?
- Do you have difficulty or regularly disturbed sleep?
- How’s your appetite?
- What’s your diet like, what kind of food & drinks do you consuming the most of and how often?
- Can you identify the vitamin-rich foods already in your diet and the essential vitamins and minerals you are getting from them?
- Do you know what vitamin-rich foods are essential for the immune system?
- Do you know what your own particular needs and requirements are?
- Do you already know you have a weakened immune system, and if so, how?
- Do you have any underlying health conditions?
- Do you have a healthy immune system, and if so, why?
Immune deficiency is a serious problem worldwide and can present in any of the above symptoms and many others.
Most people have no idea whatsoever how deficient they are, along with the associated risks.
The Immune System Supports & Regulates Physical & Mental Health
Your immune system promotes good physical health and good mental health too.
Regulating and supporting your mood and emotions, so you must take this aspect of your health just as seriously as any other.
No amount of vitamin-rich food, supplements or medication will support your immune system as effectively as it could without considering this crucial element.
A Few More Questions to Consider
- How often do you become ill?
- Do you suffer from frequent infections?
- Do you recover quickly without prescribed medication?
- Do you appear to recover only from being knocked back of your feet again a few days later by the same infection/illness?
- The second time around, are you hit harder?
I would strongly advise you to see your GP if your answers are often and that you struggle to recover.
It would be sensible for you to go and check things out.
Most People Realize When Something Isn’t Quite Right
Millions of people worldwide will have some immune deficiency level and not necessarily due to anything they are not doing.
Sometimes we require assistance in producing our natural vitamins.
One example would be the sun, which helps your body manufacturer vitamin D3, one of the most crucial vitamin levels we as human beings seriously struggle to achieve.
I feel education around understanding and taking care of our immune systems has been shockingly lacking and never been promoted the way it should, which confuses me immensely.
I believe our immune systems hold the key to fighting and building immunity against the COVID-19 coronavirus naturally, without vaccination, along with almost all other most viruses and bacteria out there.
If only we took more action and personal responsibility, becoming much more proactive around taking care of our health and treatments.
Take some time and learn a little about how your immune system works and what it can do; you’d be amazed.
One more thing for you to consider before I go, Big Pharma depend on repeat custom, just thought I’d mention.
Your Immune System Effects Everything
So it is pretty clear that our Immune systems affect everything; it’s as simple as that really; it impacts our physical, mental and spiritual health.
It is all-encompassing, brilliant, extremely complex, and one of the most formidable forces on this earth.
Should I Consult My Doctor Before Taking Vitamin Supplements?
Yes, “too much of a good thing can be a bad thing”, and vitamin supplements are no exception.
Supplements are sold freely over the counter without a prescription, so they are easy to buy.
I would strongly recommend you always check with your doctor or health worker for advice and guidance.
It’s important to know that supplements can cause serious side effects or adversely interact with any prescribed medication you may be taking, so yes, please always seek medical advice.
Any thoughts, advice or comments are always encouraged and always be very much appreciated.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Strong
*Please note the information in this post is intended for general information and not used as a substitute for healthcare professionals’ expertise and judgment.